Copyright

Discuţii libere referitoare la forumul phpBB şi comunitatea phpBB Romania.
Reguli forum
Aveti o problema si vreti sa primiti ajutor? Click aici ! Nu uitati si de regulamentul forumului !
Scrie răspuns
flowers
Administrator
Administrator
MOD: Nu
Server: Windows
Nivel phpBB: Mediu
Nivel php: Mediu

Re: Copyright

Mesaj de flowers » 25-Sep-2010, 00:15:46

armin_san scrie:mda, in footer scrie "© 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group". Si nu-ti poti inchipui cum "sefu", care a auzit ca e la moda sa ai forum, ar vrea sa scoata chestia aia?!
Pai spune-i ca e la moda sa lase si linkurile cu drepturile de autor.

va7entin
Junior
Junior
Versiune: 3.0.11
Nivel phpBB: Puţin experimentat
Nivel php: Puţin experimentat

Mesaj de va7entin » 17-Feb-2014, 04:08:33

Salut, recent am facut un forum pe phpBB si as dori sa stiu ce se pune jos la copyright
Tema este cumparata (nu stiu daca are vreo relevanta) :)

Octav
Iniţiat
Iniţiat
Versiune: 3.0.5

Intrebare PhpBB

Mesaj de Octav » 22-Feb-2014, 16:52:50

Nu se poate face nimica in privinta celor care nu pastreaza copyright-ul la phpbb ? Tot vad diferite comunuitati care nu copyrigt-ul phpbb, dar au toate drepturile rezervate ..

flowers
Administrator
Administrator

Mesaj de flowers » 25-Feb-2014, 01:38:19

va7entin scrie:Salut, recent am facut un forum pe phpBB si as dori sa stiu ce se pune jos la copyright
Tema este cumparata (nu stiu daca are vreo relevanta) :)
Notele de copyright phpbb.com pt. softul phpbb si notele de copyright phpbb.ro daca ai si traducerea instalata pe forum.

flowers
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Intrebare PhpBB

Mesaj de flowers » 25-Feb-2014, 01:52:56

Octav scrie:Nu se poate face nimica in privinta celor care nu pastreaza copyright-ul la phpbb ? Tot vad diferite comunuitati care nu copyrigt-ul phpbb, dar au toate drepturile rezervate ..
Pai isi pierd suportul de la noi. Oricum, se stie ca forumul lor e soft phpbb si apare ca lipsa de respect stergerea notelor de copyright.

va7entin
Junior
Junior
Versiune: 3.0.11

Mesaj de va7entin » 17-Mar-2014, 13:03:42

Multumesc frumos pentru raspuns, ROG pe careva sa intre pe www.grupvag.ro si sa-mi spuna si mie cam ce ar trebui sa scriu mai exact jos :)
Specific ca siteul este in romana :) tema este cumparata :)

DaLgAMYeVr
Membru
Membru
Versiune: 3.0.5
Server: UNIX/Linux
Nivel php: Experimentat

cheap jerseys supply cheap baskball jerseys 0-11-0-11-1095904

Mesaj de DaLgAMYeVr » 05-Iun-2018, 04:10:48

Moreso a politically lazy independent and a both sides er. So we were like yeah of course. 2 Power down the Roku completely (remove the power cord from the device for at least 30 seconds). Neither the Brownies nor his hitting every recovered. And I stoped the next one, a lady whe she stated, a compensated fund raiser.

I picked my copy up with all of the expansions, fully sleeved, for less than cheap jerseys $50 on eBay. I actually really enjoy it for the most part, though, and I take a lot of pride in it. WARREN: I believe that. I was looking at a $4m avionics box meant to be flown on the space shuttle back in the 80s.

Most of whom go home every night and have a drink, which is legal and results in more innocent peoples deaths that all other drug combined. Then he scratched and we lose. Specifically, the eleventh chapter of Genesis talks about the fabled tower of Babel and a failed attempt to unite the world https://www.mlbbluejaysonline.com/kendr ... y-c_3.html
under one king, and one government, with one language.

Strip construction gives more opportunity to customize the look of your boat with colors and patterns in the strips.. Thanks Brooke.. Direct connection to the sewer may allow sewer gases to vent up to the exchanger area and possibly create a hazardous environment in the exchanger area or even an ignition of the gases if the trap is dry..

Too many couples depend on love to https://www.nhlmontrealcanadiensonline. ... y-c_8.html
keep their marriage together, but commitment is the adhesive of marriage, and love https://www.houstonrocketsonline.com/ha ... -c_10.html
is the reward of keeping the promise to stand beside each other through both good and bad times, in both sickness and in health, in both poverty and wealth.

And really almost anywhere in https://www.nhlphiladelphiaflyersonline ... -c_30.html
the Florida Keys your going to have sunsets that are going to make you go wow!. The entire point of magic tricks is to show just enough that a smart or attentive viewer can see what happening and gain a greater appreciation for the ability of the magician, but show little enough that at first glance it looks supernatural..

He is among the great men wholesale nfl jerseys we know in history who have added wisdom and thirst for exploration as human qualities. It genius. Besides the fact that I was on your side, i know it may feel personal because it was your post but a majority of the comments weren mean Antoine Vermette Jersey
spirited it seemed to be like a genuine impromptu conversation about what defines a fritatta vs a quiche.

Its a hypocrisy.. The variety of Marigolds seems cheap football jerseys endless: some are short; some are so tall that they need staking. Feeling overwhelmed by options so much it causes you anxiety is an indication that your ability to endure any discomfort or pain has been reduced to a cheap baskball jerseys dangerously low level.

So how do you improve your reading? Most people agree that the best approach cheap jerseys supply is to play a wide variety of different maps that are challenging for you to play (but ofc not too hard). Pump the now cooled wort back into the barrels where it will ferment and develop for years to come.

Outside child support?. Vindictive reasons for "*** mens football".. Final StepsClean any remaining dirt or dust off the bottom of the heat sinks before reattaching them. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. I may be allergic to the soaps etc; that other people are using.

What I would like is a PvE end game where I can run a variety of dungeons, and continue to have my character grow stronger. So they are put into the area where hazardous waste materials are left for disposal and the collection company collects them every month.

If your audio file type is supported by the player and it still won't play, you may not have permission to play the audio file on the device. Still, Mr. Op concerns is not fud, it just a legitimate question why someone that says their main product is a protocol is solving scalability and privacy for any blockchain works on something completely different first without adressing the main product.

I don like how parrying is now basically a QTE and something about chaining combos doesn feel right.. Take care of yourself. Singer Michael Kiwanuka is 31. If you're drafting in the cheap authentic jerseys mid to late first don't be scared to take Gordon, and if he keeps slipping into the tail end in snake drafts as he has done the last couple of seasons he can keep being a great value pick.

You want to be here

cheap authentic jerseys
cheap authentic jerseys
오피걸
cheap nfl jerseys
콜걸

[url=http://www.badmintonrepublic.com/member ... le&u=28421]cheap authentic jerseys
wholesale football jerseys
[url=http://www.elatleta.com/foro/member.php ... cWry05E3ol]cheap football jerseys
[url=http://forum.radeton.cz/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=325]cheap jerseys supply
wholesale nfl jerseys

Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Despre phpBB”