The New Orlean

Pentru întrebări legate de facilităţile forumului phpBB 3.2.x, acest loc este cel mai potrivit.
Reguli forum
Aveti o problema si vreti sa primiti ajutor? Click aici ! Nu uitati si de regulamentul forumului !
elaine95
Membru
Membru
Versiune: 3.0.5
MOD: Nu
Server: Windows
Nivel phpBB: Mediu
Nivel php: Mediu

The New Orlean

Mesaj de elaine95 » 15-Aug-2018, 04:22:45

The New Orleans Saints have been ordered by an NFL arbitrator to pay more than $384 Isaiah Oliver Jersey ,000 to a fired personal assistant to late team owner Tom Benson.

Documents obtained by The Associated Press show that the Saints were ordered to pay Rodney Henry $100,000 plus interest for unpaid overtime and $94,300 plus for the violation of a clause in his employment contract stating he was entitled to a termination fee if anyone other than Benson himself fired Henry.

Arbitrator Harold Henderson also ordered the Saints to pay Henry’s attorneys’ fees of $190,000.

The Advocate newspaper first reported the ruling.

Henry’s initial lawsuit in November 2015 accused the Saints not only of failing to pay overtime, but also of firing him for complaining that Benson’s wife, Gayle, made racially insensitive comments about him. Henry, who is black, has not been awarded any damages for claims of racism.

Before the matter was referred to arbitration, which is not public M.J. Stewart Youth Jersey , the Saints denied all allegations. In a written statement in January 2016, the Saints said Tom and Gayle Benson, who are white, considered Henry ”part of their family,” and were disappointed by his allegations of discrimination.

Gayle Benson is now the sole owner of the Saints and NBA’s Pelicans, having inherited the clubs after her husband’s death last March.

Henry was Benson’s personal assistant dating back to the 1990s, serving in that role during two stints spanning close to 25 years.

The Saints could chose to appeal Henderson’s ruling in federal court, but have not announced any intention to do so.

AP NFL website: — Aaron Rodgers expressed disappointment with the effort from some of the Green Bay Packers‘ younger players after a frustrating period at practice.

It appears that some of the rookie wideouts are the focus of his displeasure.

Rodgers was running the scout team during one practice session on Tuesday, a sign that he likely won’t be playing in the Packers’ preseason opener on Thursday against Tennessee.

Younger players who normally may not get many reps with Rodgers got a chance to work more with the two-time NFL MVP.

There is some work to catch up to Rodgers’ high standards.

“It was one of the worst cards sessions we’ve had. I don’t know how you can make it any simpler,” Rodgers said Tuesday after practice. He was referring to how coaches will hold up an opponent’s play during the period.

“You literally have what the play would be in our terminology on the card Tremaine Youth Edmunds Youth Jersey , and the effort level was very low. Especially with what I’m accustomed to. I’ve been running that period for a number of years,” Rodgers said. “So it’s not a good start for us on the card period for the young guys.”

Rodgers is usually more diplomatic in front of reporters. He didn’t call out any players by name, but he did make sure to single out those he feels are role models, such as veterans Davante Adams, Randall Cobb and Jimmy Graham.

Rodgers liked how Geronimo Allison and DeAngelo Yancey, younger receivers with previous experience with Rodgers, have progressed. He has also gone out of his way to praise the work of Jake Kumerow, a second-year undrafted free agent.

Conversely, the three rookie receivers that the Packers took in this year’s draft — J’Mon Moore, Marquez Valdez-Scantling and Equanimeous St. Brown — may be part of that inconsistent group.

There’s a purpose behind Rodgers voicing his frustration. It doesn’t have all to do with sending a message to general manager Brian Gutekunst either as the Packers weigh roster decisions.

“No Josh Allen Jersey Youth , that’s as much for you guys (the media) as it is for that guy, to let him know that I’m watching. I’m always watching — whether I’m in the play or not in the play, when we’re going back through the film,” Rodgers said.

The quarterback said fatigue may be partly to blame for the subpar play. It is relatively early in camp, when players are still building stamina and getting reacclimated to the routine.

The team is coming off its high-profile Family Night practice on Saturday. They had a day off Sunday before two more days of practice.

“Well, I’m getting older and grumpier. I’ve been at this for a long time,” said Rodgers, who turns 35 in December. “I’m tired too, we’re all a little tired. When you get a little tired, the fuse gets a little shorter.”

Offensive coordinator Joe Philbin said the hope is that the young receivers learn from their mistakes and correct them as the preseason progresses.

“Certainly Aaron Terrell Edmunds Steelers Jersey , his comments, his example, his leadership has a profound effect on the ballclub, the offense in particular and the whole team in general,” Philbin said. “His words are meaningful.”

Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “3.2.x Cum pot să...?”